Hint: This website is not optimized for your browser version.
Bundesnetzagentur für Elektrizität, Gas, Telekommunikation, Post und Eisenbahnen
Dr. Thomas Müller
Telephone: 0228 14-0
Fax: 0228 14-8872
- All information provided on this website has been carefully verified. We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is up-to-date, complete and correct. Nevertheless, we cannot completely rule out the appearance of errors. We therefore cannot guarantee that information is up-to-date, complete and correct, and cannot guarantee the uninterrupted availability of information on the website.
- This website may be changed by the Bundesnetzagentur at any time without prior notice.
- Information accessible on the website and the results produced and displayed in the form of graphs and diagrams are only for information purposes. In no way do they constitute any form of advice or recommendation.
- The Bundesnetzagentur possesses the copyright and other intellectual proprietary rights to the layout, source code, software and the contents of all of the pages of this website. Copyright notices and brand names may neither be changed nor removed. Information on the use of data provided on SMARD can be found in the section on data use. Any type of use that is not covered in the guidelines requires the prior written consent of the Bundesnetzagentur.
- Information may only be retrieved in a manner that does not impair the use of the website by other visitors.
- Any pages belonging to this website or its contents may not be linked or displayed in a sub-window of another website through a hyperlink.
- The Bundesnetzagentur accepts no responsibility for the content or availability of third party websites that are accessible through external links published on its website. Responsibility for any external content lies solely with the provider of the content. The Bundesnetzagentur only provides access to the use of this content.
The Bundesnetzagentur expressly distances itself from all content that may violate criminal or liability law or transgress standards of public decency.
The Bundesnetzagentur provides information on data protection here.
These conditions of use and the relationship between the user and the Bundesnetzagentur are governed exclusively by German law.
Unless indicated otherwise: © Bundesnetzagentur
Homepage The electricity market explained: © istock.com/FeelPic
This website has been designed to comply with the provisions of the German Accessible Information Technology Ordinance (Verordnung zur Schaffung barrierefreier Informationstechnik - BITV (BITV text in German)) in accordance with the Act on Equal Opportunities for People with Disabilities (Behindertengleichstellungsgesetz - BGG) and is continually adapted to changing requirements. The Bundesnetzagentur makes every effort to keep its website in line with the requirements of the BITV.
If you have difficulty accessing parts of this website, please let us know where the problem is occurring by sending an email to: email@example.com
© 2020 Bundesnetzagentur für Elektrizität, Gas, Telekommunikation, Post und Eisenbahnen, Department 614
Unless otherwise indicated, the content of this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative 3.0 Germany Licence. Information on the proper use of market data can be found on the Data use section.